So what's new about it? Well, not a lot, but here's what's different.
- We're now an adults only group. The members wanted to be able to discuss things of an adult nature freely, so we've moved to the "Adults Only" section of Yahoogroups.
- We're still not a nest, but I've instituted several policies concerning courtesy and respect as well as a very lenient "minimum participation" requirement which I hope will create a safer, more intimate environment.
- I've reiterated that, while I won't unsub folks for personal reasons or personality conflicts, I *do* expect everyone to treat *everyone* with courtesy and respect, and that this includes me and people that you disagree with.
- I've included a focus in the etiquette guidelines on the CAW Principles and the Membership Pledge
- I've re-emphasized the ban on "CAW politics" on the list
While I changed the name of the list on the Home page, the list addresses and tags all remain the same, so if you've been away for a while and you'd like a safe, coffeehouse type space to interact with old friends and nestmates again, in an environment where you know that a concerted attempt to avoid the negativism of all the political infighting is being made, you're welcome to join us at:
(cross posted to my personal journal)